Considering the scarcity of blood bags in Pune city, team Deepastambha has organised blood donation camp in association with Jankalyan Bank, Pune on Sunday 24th May 2020 at Jankalyan Blood bank, Swargate between 9 Am till 1 PM sharp.
Note – You will have to register for the camp as without registration you won’t get ‘Pass’ for the camp
Process of Blood donation Camp –
🌟 Before Camp :
1) Register and take appointment for the camp (Name, Phone Number & AADHAR Number will be required for registration).
2) Kindly confirm your presence and book your slot with Kapilesh (+919527560161 ) before Wednesday 5.00 pm
2) Registered members will get permission letter for the blood donation by Jankalyan Blood Bank (for travel)
3) You can take a appointment according to available slots between 9.00 am to 01.00 pm
4) Wearing a mask is compulsory
⏰ Time slots are:
9.00 am to 9.30 am – Available
9.30 am to 10.00 am – Available
10.00 am to 10.30 am – Available
10.30 am to 11.00 am – Full
11.00 am to 11.30 am – Full
11.30 am to 12.00 pm – Available
12.00 pm to 12.30 pm – Available
12.30 pm to 01.00 pm – Available
Each time slot has only 5 vacancies.
Ensure to Report 5 min before your time slot hence plan your travel accordingly.
🌟 During Camp :
1) 2 DCT members will disinfect the donor at the entrance of the blood bank. (Kindly wear slippers / sandals / chappals ONLY)
2) Checking of permission letter.
3) After donating the blood you will again get disinfected at exit gate.
For any further queries please contact –
Kapilesh – 9527560161
DCT No – 9970704444